25.3.14

REVIEW: JĀSÖN Calming Lavender Deoderant Stick

On my quest to eradicate all unnatural, chemical laden products from my life, I have discovered a new deodorant, by the Californian brand JĀSÖN.

Founded in 1959, JĀSÖN's products are clinically tested, free from aluminium, parabens & other nasty chemicals & thankfully not in any way tested on animals.  Which makes them perfect for me, now that I'm back to shopping more consciously.


Having always been a fan of aerosol spray deodorants, after a disappointing experience or two with roll-ons, I was surprised by how much I liked their calming lavender deodorant stick.

The minute you pop off the cap, the intense smell of lavender hits your senses.  I like this stick because, unlike many other roll-ons, this one is not in any way sticky & doesn't leave you feeling like you need to dry out before getting dressed.  It's more like a moisturiser.  Goes on light & sinks in fast.

Having used this stick for over four months now, I've been really happy with it.  It's kept me feeling fresh & odour free.  There are five other scents in the range & I'm quite keen to try the apricot one next.

Now that I have been suitably impressed with their deodorant, I'm quite keen to try out the rest of their product range, which includes body lotions, dental care, hair care & more.

What's your favourite natural deodorant?

2 comments:

  1. crystal deodorant is my absolute favorite natural deodorant. http://www.thecrystal.com/
    i've tried many natural deodorants (including this one) & honestly found that they didn't work the greatest for me. (i can sweat a lot!!)
    but the crystal one is the one that actually worked for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum uses the crystal ones, she loves them & they seem to really work for her. I prefer creamy ones, so I was quite keen on this & it's worked quite well thus far. I think different types of deodorants/antiperspirants work differently on each person, so you can end up with varying results.

      Delete