22.1.14

This heart of mine, was made to travel this world.

Although in some ways, coming back to England for Christmas & breaking up my traveling, was a required break, in other ways, it has made me feel unsettled.  Now when I think of returning to Italy, I get the same nervous feeling in my stomach, that I had before I left England, last July.  To some extent, it's like taking the plunge all over again.

In order to pull myself out of any self-doubt & encourage myself on, I decided to take a look back on my travels thus far, through the medium of photography.

Berlin



Chabanais

 


Guernsey

 

 

Amsterdam

 


Naples

 


Capri 

 


Enna



Ispica



Catania



Linguaglossa



Syracuse



Sciacca



Rome



Monterotondo



Rieti




Oh, it was a wonderful six months.
Y'know what, I think I am ready after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment