12.1.12

New In!




After neatly putting my new loves into my wardrobe, I thought it was about time I had a clear out.  A relatively thorough one.

These metallic bronze heels were £150 from Kurt Keiger & I bought them to go to the ballet many many years ago.  After a great performance of the Nutcracker, we headed over to Harrods for a look at the sales & then went to dinner...It was a little rainy, the polished floors of Harrods were a little slippy & as I was only about sixteen, it was just all too much & I gave up on them, so they became relegated to the back of the wardrobe.

I've had many a clear out in the past, but I chose to keep these for sentimental reasons, however, I feel ready to let them go now, so I'm popping them on the shop.

Farewell sweet memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment