18.6.11

Musikal Poop!

Today has not been a good day.  I don't want to talk about today.

What I do want to talk about, is how incredibly sad I feel that I am NOT going to Pukkelpop for yet another year!  I haven't been back in sooo long!  The lineup is sooo good & about ten squillian times better than shitty Benicàssim!!!

[sniff sniff]

This is my desperate sadness at not returning to Pukkelpop...Booo Hooo Hooo

Current Lineup:

Fleet Foxes
Mark Ronson & The Business INTL
James Blake
Chromeo
The Wombats
Friendly Fires
The Go! Team
Eliza Doolittle
Yelle
Noah & The Whale
Deftones
Jamie Woon
Benny Benassi
The Ravonettes
Tinie Tempah
Patrick Wolf
Calvin Harris
Noisettes
Cage The Elephant
Duck Sauce
The Kills
Cassius
A-Trak
Fake Blood
The View
Carte Blanche
& many more!

Ah man, they have A-Trak & Chromeo!!!  I may cry...small...wet...tears.

And for the first time, like, ever, they have completely sold out of tickets except for the Saturday!  That is unheard of for Pukkel at this stage of the game.  I think they still had tickets for sale in August one year.

I am so majorly bummed out right now!  I think next year I need to return to my first & lifelong lover...Pukkelpop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment