4.6.11

Hot to Trot of the week

This week's Hot to Trot is randomly a joint love affair!

My two most favoured of lovers:
Jeffrey Dean Morgan & Javier Bardem!


Why are these two in the same post, I hear you ask?  Well, it's a) because they are BOTH hot to trot on a MAJOR scale & b) because they are like freaky lil identical twins!!!  Seriously, it is almost creepy how alike these two are!  If it weren't for the whole accent thing, I would not be able to tell these guys apart in films!

Javier is the beautiful Spanish dude that impregnated Penelope Cruz & cried in Eat, Pray, Love.  Whilst Jeffrey is the cute American actor who rescues homeless dogs in his spare time.  [swooon]

I'd invite both to bed any night of the week.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE jarvier barden! we just watched bitiful last night... he had cancer in the film but he STILL managed to be pretty hot.

    and damn they DO look like twins! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've not seen this film! I shall have to check it out! By the way, the line 'he had cancer in the film but he STILL managed to be pretty hot" made me choke on my water, so funny!

    Seriously freaky twins though! My theory is that they were separated at birth (Olsen style) & have been raised across the Atlantic from each other this whole time! Clearly their acting talent runs through the genes & cannot be denied! x

    ReplyDelete