23.6.11

Countdown!

O. M. to the G!
ONE DAY left to go MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
Could I be anymore excited!?

I have vaguely started to pack...This is the current state of my bedroom...


Yeah.  Plus it's late so I feel I may abandon the packing for tomorrow.  Then come Saturday, it is THE day & Ellie & I will be reunited for the first time since the Easter weekend!  Can you believe it's been that long since I've seen her face!  Incroyable!

I am a mixture of exuberant excitement & a nervous "OMG I'm off traveling for the next five weeks & it could all go horribly right, or horribly wrong" kinda feeling.

Either way...it's all about the TANNAGE guys!!!  That is THE most important thing!  I'm done with being albino!  (Apologies to any albino readers out there.  I'm sure you're working that shit right now.)

I believe the forecast for Paris on Monday is 34℃ & it should be HAWT HAWT HAWT all over the weekend in general!  Oooh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment