4.1.11

When in an unproductive mood, the best thing to do it to hit up the iTunes & get a grip!  Here is my current chill out (but still vaguely motivating) playlist:

So Sorry - Feist
On the Radio - Regina Spektor
Sea of Love [Remastered Version] - Cat Powers
Neighborhood 1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
Bryn - Vampire Weekend (Not so hot to trot, but really good live!)
Delicate - Damien Rice
The Youth - MGMT (So good live I couldn't even get into their tent to see them in Belgium!)
Prescilla - Bat for Lashes
My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix) - Feist
Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne (What ever happened to Ray!?  Research required!)
Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire
Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl - Broken Social Scene
L.E.S. Artistes - Santogold (Still one of my all time favourites & incredible live!)
Mouthwash - Kate Nash (I can feel stones being thrown at me, but I can't help still loving her!)
Hotel Song - Regina Spektor
The Limit To Your Love - Feist
Mansford Roof - Vampire Weekend
Piazza, New York Catcher - Belle & Sebastian
Weekend Wars - MGMT
Amie - Damien Rice
Jimmy - M.I.A. (Still need to go see her!!!)
Knock 'Em Out - Lilly Allen (Bit old skool Lilly.  Can't deny it really)
Pumpkin Soup - Kate Nash (Ow!  Seriously, stop thorwing shiz at me!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment